Your Interests at Heart
“Rowcroft is a fair and competitive employer, offering a great package of benefits.”
We genuinely care about and appreciate our people. As a valued member of the Rowcroft team, you’ll receive a wonderful range of benefits and rewards including:
- a competitive salary
- a workplace pension with Standard Life (in some Health and Social care roles, NHS Pension Scheme membership may be continued).
- generous annual leave of 27 days (plus bank holidays), increasing by 1 day each year after 5 complete years’ service to a maximum entitlement of 33 days after 10 years’ service (pro rata for part-time employees). Continuous NHS and Hospice clinical service is transferrable
- an occupational sick pay scheme up to a maximum of 3 months’ full pay, 3 months’ half pay after 3 years’ continuous service
- a range of family friendly benefits
- membership of an Employee Assistance Programme and cash plan providing support for the costs of some health expenses including eye tests, dental treatment and physiotherapy
- a ‘work where you can best carry out your role’ approach depending on the needs of the role
- death in service benefits
- access to award-winning education programmes
- regular clinical supervision
- access to trained mental health first aiders
- a restorative culture empowering employees to take accountability and responsibility for their role
Our main hospice site in Torquay is set in beautiful, tranquil gardens. We offer access to treatments from our complementary therapists such as massage and reflexology.