Are you a local business looking to make an outstanding difference to your community?
We’re looking for local businesses to support us to expand the Hospice at Home service to care for more families in desperate need across South Devon.
If you’re able to pledge £250, we’d love you to join our Hospice at Home Corporate Supporters’ Club. As a club member, your generosity will enable our Hospice at Home Team to help families to share precious last moments together, and will support patients to fulfil their wish of being in the loving comfort of home when they die.
To recognise your remarkable generosity, as a club member you’ll receive the following benefits:
- use of the Hospice at Home corporate supporter logo for use in your own promotional materials
- a public thank you on our social media platforms
- the hosting of your company logo and web link on the Hospice at Home corporate supporter page
- regular updates of our work and how your support is making a difference
- a boost to your staff’s morale and increased engagement from your customers, generated by showing your support to a fantastic local charity
If you’d like to find out more about the Hospice at Home Corporate Supporters’ Club, we’d love to hear from you! Please email Lisa Whittaker at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our members of the Corporate Supporters Club. Take a look at our members here.
Thanks to our corporate sponsors Interline.