Visit our wonderful community Open Gardens at:
- Cliff House – Torquay, 26 June
- Cricketfield Community Garden – Torquay Academy, 25 June
- Dena’s Garden – Teignmouth, dates in June and July
- Galmpton Open Gardens – around Galmpton, 10 April
- Goodwill Gardens – Bickington, Newton Abbot, dates in April, June and August
- Highridge – Teignmouth, 21-22 May
- Olchard Open Gardens – Near Kingsteignton, 11 June
- Our Space Community Garden – Lummaton Cross, Torquay, 21 May
- The Rowdens – Teignmouth, 23-24 July, more details coming soon
- Seacroft Garden – Shaldon, 6 July
Funds raised from our Open Garden events will support the hospice in caring for local people living with life-limiting illnesses. To find out more about our Open Gardens events, please call 01803 217450, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Di Feasby is a volunteer gardener at the hospice. Her husband Steve was cared for in Rowcroft’s Inpatient Unit before he passed away.
“When my husband Steve was in Rowcroft’s Inpatient Unit, he loved looking out at the gardens,” says Di. “The sense of peace and calm they brought was really special. It was just another way that Rowcroft did everything they could to make every moment the best it could be.
“Now, I’m a volunteer gardener in the Rowcroft gardens and love making them as beautiful as they can be so that more people can enjoy them. Please do come and see them for yourself this summer.”