Terms & Conditions of The Big Tackle 2023
- I understand that I must adhere to current government social distancing guidelines and may be required to wear a face mask in some areas of the event
- I understand that I am expected to raise or donate a minimum of £20 in addition to my entry fee.
- I understand that if I am raising sponsorship for Rowcroft Hospice I am not permitted to use any of the money I raise to pay for any expenses.
- All sponsorship money must be sent directly to Rowcroft Hospice within three months of the event.
- I understand that my registration fee is not refundable.
- I understand that places are transferable until Monday 27th February and that I must contact Rowcroft Hospice Events team with any change of details.
- I understand that I should be of reasonable health and fitness to undertake this walk.
- I understand that some parts of the course may be unsuitable for participants with disabilities, health issues and/or medical conditions and that I should contact the Rowcroft Hospice Events team if I have any needs which must be considered.
- I acknowledge that Rowcroft Hospice does not accept responsibility for any injury, loss or damage to me or my property incurred during participation of The Big Tackle unless Rowcroft Hospice, their employees or agents cause the injury by their negligence.
- I understand that if I am aged 8- 17 years old, I must have full parental consent to take part and I must be accompanied at all times by an adult (over 21) who is a registered participant of The big Tackle. This adult must not have more than three 8 – 17 year olds in their care.
- I understand that I must drink responsibly and that any action which may be deemed as unsuitable may result in me being removed from the event.
- I understand that the marquee bar will be operating a challenge 25 policy and I may be asked for identification before redeeming my free pint.
- I understand that I must not be under the influence of recreational drugs while taking part in the event.
- I am aware that the route involves residential areas and my behaviour must be considerate of the local residents and I will follow the safety advice given on the day.
- I understand that I MUST provide emergency contact details of someone not taking part in the event in order for my place to be confirmed.
- I authorise the use of any images/film taken during the event to be used by Rowcroft Hospice to help publicise future activities.
I confirm that I have read and accepted the terms and conditions stated.