This year we are asking our local business community to pledge to raise funds to cover a particular element of Rowcroft’s care. Your support and the collective support of other local businesses will form the vital pieces of the Rowcroft puzzle of providing care to our patients and families across South Devon. For example:
- £626 could cover the average cost of the care given to a patient in the community
- £1250 could cover the average cost of supporting one patient by our Hospice at Home service
- £3,600 could fund 100 complementary therapy sessions to help lower a patient’s anxiety or improve the well-being of a carer
- £4,800 could mean that 100 patients can have the support of our social workers to help them plan for their family’s future
By joining the Rowcroft Corporate Club you’ll be making a difference to people in your local community. You’ll be helping Rowcroft Hospice to care for over 2,000 people living with a life-limiting illness across 300 square miles of South Devon, from Dartmouth to Dawlish and up onto Dartmoor. And, you’ll be bringing your staff and other stakeholders together, united in a goal to help others.
How can you help and what can you expect from us?
By joining our Corporate Club and pledging to raise funds to cover an element of Rowcroft’s care during 2023/24, your business will help Rowcroft Hospice now and in the future.
To recognise your remarkable generosity, as a club member you’ll benefit from a range of opportunities including:
- An opportunity to boost staff morale and engage your customers by showing your support to a fantastic local charity
- Regular updates of our work showing how your support is making a difference
- Access to exclusive downloads, including a Rowcroft Corporate Club member logo to use on your website or within an email signature and promotional material – a great way to let your staff and customers know you are supporting us
- The chance to raise your profile and make connections through our quarterly networking opportunities
- Your company logo and web link featured on our website (which has around 2,000 visits per week)
- A Rowcroft membership certificate showing your logo to display in your workplace
- The opportunity to work with us on social media to promote how you are supporting us
- A dedicated Rowcroft Hospice contact to help ensure your team has all the support you need to maximise this opportunity – we will welcome you to Rowcroft, support you with fundraising ideas, give talks, attend fundraising events, provide balloons, collecting tins etc to enable you to raise as much as you can
- An invitation to attend an awards ceremony – you could be in the running for a variety of awards
Join Rowcroft's Corporate Club
If you’d like to find out more about Rowcroft’s Corporate Club, we’d love to hear from you! Please email Lisa Whittaker at Lisa.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01803 210835. To join the club, please fill out the form below.