Newton Abbot – Brunel Road
Gain retail experience, improve confidence, meet people, avoid isolation, help raise funds for your local Rowcroft Hospice.
Volunteers needed Monday to Saturday 10.00 – 16.00
Day and time agreed when you are available
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To prepare items for sale, i.e. cleaning, polishing.
- To assemble donated goods, where necessary.
- Presenting goods on the shop floor.
- Service customers on the shop floor.
- Use of– full training will be provided.
- To maintain a tidy and safe working environment.
- Attend training on starting the volunteer role, training updates and a Welcome Day within six months of commencement of volunteering.
What we are looking for:
- You will need attention to detail.
- Be able to stand for long periods of time.
- You must be prepared to work as part of a team and be able to work unsupervised once training and instruction is given.
Please ring Paula on 01803 210745 or call into the Rowcroft Furniture Shop on Brunel Road Industrial Estate.
Or apply online by filling out the Volunteer Application Form 2020 and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rowcroft Hospice is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Rowcroft Hospice – Rowcroft House Foundation Ltd
Avenue Road, Torquay, Devon TQ2 5LS
Registered Charity No. 282723