Job Title: Hospitality Kitchen Volunteer
Department: Ella’s Café Lounge Chelston
Hours: Various daytime shifts available
Our Vision is to make every day the best day possible for our patients and their families in South Devon. As a volunteer in our Retail team you will contribute to this by supporting our cafes to raise vital funds for our service.
Key roles and responsibilities:
1. Provide support to the Chef Manager to run an effective kitchen.
2. Help prep the kitchen for the day.
3. Load and unload the dishwasher ensuring a ready supply of clean crockery and cutlery.
4. Help maintain a clean and tidy kitchen.
5. Follow all food hygiene and health and safety obligations.
What you’ll need:
To be able to carry out this role you will bring:
• Curiosity and knowledge about different types of food.
• Courteousness and customer focus.
• The ability to remain calm and present a professional experience.
• Enthusiasm for kitchen cleanliness.
• A desire to be part of our small committed and hardworking team in line with the ethics and values of Rowcroft Hospice, acting in the best interests of Rowcroft at all times.
• A positive can-do attitude and a willingness and desire to ensure all who come into contact with Rowcroft have the best possible experience.
Apply online by filling out the Volunteer Application Form 2020 and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rowcroft Hospice is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Rowcroft Hospice – Rowcroft House Foundation Ltd
Avenue Road, Torquay, Devon TQ2 5LS
Registered Charity No. 282723