Do you like speaking to a variety of people, getting out and about and going to events? We might have the volunteering role just for you! We are looking for volunteers to help our community fundraising team. Activities are ad hoc and you can choose how you would like to help.
You will be volunteering with the Community Fundraising team.
- Your role is a core component of Rowcroft’s mission. Our community fundraising volunteers support the charity by attending events, collection and fundraising activities and representing the charity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties are varied but could include:
- Manning a stand at an event and talking about the work of the charity.
- Helping to set up fundraising stands and put out leaflets etc.
- Being on fundraising stands at shows and events, talking to people about the charity, selling merchandise and possibly running activities.
- Taking part in collections at supermarkets, events and in public areas. Keeping within guidelines set to ensure that collections are legal and safe.
- Ad hoc help at community fundraising events such as helping to make and serve refreshments; stewarding; helping on welcome desks etc.
What we are looking for:
- We need people who are reliable, friendly and trustworthy with a means of transport.
If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01803 210835.
Apply online by filling out the Volunteer Application Form 2020 and emailing it to email@example.com
Rowcroft Hospice is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Rowcroft Hospice – Rowcroft House Foundation Ltd
Avenue Road, Torquay, Devon TQ2 5LS
Registered Charity No. 282723