Terms and Conditions of The Male Trail 2019
- I understand that, if I have not made a one-off donation either individually or as part of a team, I will be expected to raise sponsorship for Rowcroft Hospice and I am not permitted to use any of the money I raise to pay for any expenses.
- All sponsorship money must be sent directly to Rowcroft Hospice within three months of the event.
- I understand that my registration fee is not refundable.
- I understand that places are transferable until Friday 21 February 2020, and that I must contact The Rowcroft Hospice Events team with any change of details.
- I understand that I should be of reasonable health and fitness to undertake this walk.
- I understand that some parts of the course may be unsuitable for participants with disabilities, health issues and/or medical conditions and that I should contact the Rowcroft Hospice Events team if I have any needs which must be considered and to obtain the amended course map.
- I understand that if I am aged 8 – 17 years old, I must have full parental consent to take part and I must be accompanied at all times by an adult (over 21) who is a registered participant of The Male Trail. This adult must not have more than three 8 – 17 year olds in their care.
- I understand that I must not be under the influence of recreational drugs while taking part in the event.
- I understand that I MUST provide emergency contact details of someone not taking part in the event in order for my place to be confirmed.
- I understand that I must drink responsibly and that any action which may be deemed as unsuitable may result in me being removed from the event.
- I am aware that the route involves residential areas and my behaviour must be considerate of the local residents and I will follow the safety advice given on the day.
- I authorise the use of any images/film taken during the event to be used by Rowcroft Hospice to help publicise future activities.
I confirm that I have read and accept the terms and conditions stated. I acknowledge that Rowcroft Hospice does not accept responsibility for any injury, loss or damage to me or my property incurred during participation of The Male Trail unless Rowcroft Hospice, their employees or agents cause the injury by their negligence.
Data Protection: Your data is safe with us. Rowcroft Hospice will not share your details with any third party organisations. We would like to occasionally send details about our other fundraising activities. If you would prefer not to receive details, please call 01803 210450.